Wednesday, April 30, 2008

My BRAND

Kayla M. Mosel 716 N. 16th Street – Lincoln, NE 68508 – kaylamosel.gmail.com


My Brand and what it’s ALL about:

My Values:
Growing up, I have found that my values have changed. Values were not always important to me. I believe that taking advice from peers is a great virtue. Over the semester, I have had the opportunity to listen and meet some spectacular people that only want to help students like me in the future. That is something that I will always value. Every piece of advice, I will take with me and grow to be the best I can be.

Some of the things I love:
Small town life is something that is becoming very rare. I love my hometown and what it represents. Driving by it may not look like anything great but it’s the place that I call home. My entire family lives there today. I can’t imagine growing up anywhere else. Although I don’t plan on living in a small town in the future, I will always remember every memory in Plainview, NE.

Some of the things I hate:
I hate rejection even though it is something that I am going to have to get used to in the advertising world. Lately, I have had many interviews that have only ended in refusal. It wasn’t easy hearing that I wasn’t accepted for the job, but I know that giving up is not the answer either. I want to be able take rejection and turn it into something positive.

I am insanely great at:
Listening to what people want and making them happy is definitely a great characteristic of mine. From friends to family to professors to potential new clients, no matter what, it is very important that you listen and understand. I know that everyone needs someone to listen sometimes.


Something I am most proud of:
I am proud that I pushed myself to go to a university college. In high school, I think a lot of friends, family and teachers thought I wouldn’t be able to make it and succeed in a university. Today, I am able to prove them wrong.

I want to be:
I want to be a role model. Ten years from now, I want students to see me as someone that is successful, hard working, and most of all someone that they can relate too.

What is important and valuable to me is:
Balancing school, work, and free time in my life is important to me. It isn’t always easy to find time for everyone and everything. I have definitely valued the friendships that I have made the past couple years, especially in my sorority. But most of all, I value my family. I truly wouldn’t be where I am today if it wasn’t for everything they have done for me.

I would like to be known for:
Standing up for what I believe is right and a family-oriented person.

No comments: